…operating through a dedicated company network
During the years it has widened its product range through the continual increase in new skills and a careful strategy of acquisitions and partnerships. Thanks to considerable investments in research and development and constant market trend monitoring, CAD IT has always favoured products development on tune with new market demands, anticipating its customers needs.
The founding of new companies in 1998 and 2000 and other strategic purchases have enabled the Group to improve synergies and to enter new markets, e.g. business intelligence and control and management systems for banks, insurance companies, private and public institutions, innovative solutions to interconnect financial markets, SIM and SGR, ERP applications and solutions for local tax collection agencies.
Following a brief description of companies controlled by CAD IT S.p.A.:
CESBE S.r.l. (Centro Studi Bancari Europei – Centre for European Banking Studies) was founded in 1998 and 62.11% is controlled by CAD IT S.p.A.. CESBE S.r.l. operates within the private and public banking sector by supplying managerial consultancy and training. It assists companies and financial institutions undergoing organisational changes in order to help the management define the best intervention programmes together with the supply of software services, managerial consultancy and training. Among its leading products is the platform for trading on line on offer to banking institutions through an agreement with the Class Editori Group.
Datafox S.r.l. with head offices in Verona, is 51% CAD IT S.p.A. controlled and specializes in consultancy, installation and maintenance of company IT systems and in the development of e-business and web application systems. The remaining 49% is held by the management. www.datafox.it
EliData S.r.l. in June 2002, CAD IT S.p.A. acquired 51% of this Milanese software house which offers complete and modular multi-market and multi-asset class STP solutions to banks, investment firms, asset management and insurance companies. The suite offers access to international markets, circuits and brokers for trading, order collection and transmission for all asset classes including functionality for Order Management, Algorithmic Trading, Smart Order Routing, Market Making, Internal Matching, Portfolio Management, Risk Management and Middle Office. www.elidata.it
SMART LINE S.r.l. with its head office in Verona and operational branch in Prato, is 100% CAD IT S.p.A. Smart-Line, one of CAD IT’s partners from the very beginning in the design of tax collectorship procedures, is Group’s center of analysis and development for the new front-end part of the procedure for tax collection based on the most advanced Internet technologies, also available to clients in Private Cloud form.
DPI S.A. (Desarrollo de Productos Informáticos), a company founded in 1991 with registered offices in Madrid, has been 100% owned by CAD IT S.p.A.. DPI is a company leader in Spain for the supply of software solutions for Fund Investment, Pension Fund, Insurance and Private Banking companies with about 60 customers from the financial sector in its portfolio. Its solutions offer the complete management of fund administration processes from both the investor and asset management sides. www.dpisa.es
SFB S.A. (Software Financiero Bolsa) is a company founded in 1994 with headquarters in Madrid and from 2018 70% controlled by CAD IT. SFB is leader in Spain for the supply of front, middle and back office software solutions, through which settlement instructions amounting to more than 60% of trading volumes negotiated on the Madrid Stock Exchange are processed daily. SFB has about 40 financial institutions clients. www.sfb.es